Warren County Sheriff's Department report for June 25-July 1
The Warren County Sheriff’s Department released the following weekly activity report. Jail statistics and law enforcement incident reports are as follows for June 25 through July 1.
- Average total daily inmate count: 112
- Average daily Warren County inmate count: 90
- Average contract agency inmate count: 18
- Average other agency inmate count: 4
- New arrests or incarcerations: 29
- Total law enforcement calls for service: 397
Sunday, June 25
- Market Street, Truesdale. Trespassing.
- South Street, Truesdale. Fugitive arrest.
- Hillview Court, Warrenton. Domestic assault.
- Westwood Road, Wright City. Recovered property.
- South Lionshead Drive, Innsbrook. Stealing.
- West Veterans Memorial Parkway, Warrenton. Fugitive arrest. North Stracks Church Road/North Lohman Road. Possession of controlled substance.
Monday, June 26
- East Veterans Memorial Parkway, Truesdale. Driving while revoked.
Tuesday, June 27
- West Veterans Memorial Parkway/Pendleton Court, Warrenton. Resisting arrest.
- Laverne Drive, Warrenton. Forgery.
- Godt Road/Highway J, Wright City. Motor vehicle crash.
- Schuetzenground Road, Warrenton. Crisis intervention.
- Charrette Creek Road/ Highway CC, Marthasville. Resisting arrest.
Wednesday, June 28
- State Highway 47, Marthasville. Driving while revoked.
- Belaire Trailer Park, Truesdale. Trespassing.
Thursday, June 29
- Highway B/Kelling Lane, Warrenton. Possession of a controlled substance.
- Highway EE/Pendleton Lost Creek Road, Warrenton. Fugitive arrest.
- Poplar Court, Foristell. Stealing.
- Nottingham Drive, Lake Sherwood. Crisis intervention.
- Commercial Drive, Marthasville. Stealing.
- West Booneslick Road, Warrenton. Violate Ex Parte order.
Friday, June 30
- Concord Hill Road, Marthasville. Forgery.
- State Highway OO, Wright City. Forgery.
- Ranch Road/Highway AA, Wright City. Fugitive arrest.
- Mill Road, Marthasville. Fugitive arrest.
Saturday, July 1
- Bluff Hill Acres, Marthasville. Domestic assault.