Warren County Sheriff's Department report for June 4-10
The Warren County Sheriff’s Department released the following weekly activity report. Jail statistics and law enforcement incident reports are as follows for June 4 through June 10.
- Average total daily inmate count: 107
- Average daily Warren County inmate count: 85
- Average contract agency inmate count: 15
- Average other agency inmate count: 7
- New arrests or incarcerations: 39
- Total law enforcement calls for service: 386
Sunday, June 4
- St. James Street, Wright City. Domestic assault.
- Daniel Boone Industrial Parkway, Truesdale. Fugitive arrest
Monday, June 5
- Wabash Street, Truesdale. Trespassing.
- Pinecrest Drive, Wright City. Stealing.
- Archer Road/ Stringtown Road, Wright City. Fugitive arrest.
- Warco Road/Highway 47, Marthasville. Motor vehicle accident.
- Claremont Lane, Wright City. Domestic assault.
- Chariot Court, Warrenton. Sudden death.
Tuesday, June 6
- Massas Creek Road, Hermann. Property damage.
- Massas Creek Road, Warrenton. Property damage.
- Massas Creek Road, Hermann. Stealing.
- Schuetzenground Road, Warrenton. Fugitive arrest.
- Pinckney Street, Warrenton. Abandoned vehicle or trailer.
- Winding Woods Circle, Wright City. Burglary.
- Kersten Road, Marthasville. Fugitive arrest.
Wednesday, June 7
- Highway F/Innsbrook Drive, Innsbrook. Motor vehicle crash.
- Fairway Drive, Foristell. Sexual misconduct.
- Thursday, June 8
- Woolf Road/Highway U, Warrenton. Traffic offense.
- State Highway B, Warrenton. Child molestation.
Friday, June 9
- South Stringtown Road, Wright City. Sudden death.
- Highway 47/Highway 94, Marthasville. Motor vehicle crash.
- West Booneslick Road, Warrenton. Drug overdose.
- Hinterwald Road, Warrenton. Dog bite.
- State Highway D, Marthasville. Motor vehicle crash.
Saturday, June 10
- State Highway O, Marthasville. Motor vehicle crash.
- Country Bend Circle, Warrenton. Tampering with motor vehicle.