To the Editor,
Stop the steal! Stop it now. Twitter, Facebook, social media have placed themselves into review of information contained on their own platform to scrutinize politicians for truth. …
To the Editor,
Stop the steal! Stop it now. Twitter, Facebook, social media have placed themselves into review of information contained on their own platform to scrutinize politicians for truth. Paper-based media should do likewise, stop printing false information.
Over 81,000 U.S. citizens have a different view than Blaine Luetkemeyer. January 28, 2021, Representative Luetkemeyer used your platform to steal the truth. This column strives to inform readers of the hard work that has been accomplished, for the most part it is informative.
This has been the most dangerous man in the position of the United States who has tried twice now to overthrow the government.
Let’s give credit where credit is due. Blaine Luetkemeyer failed to acknowledge the damage Donald J. Trump has inflicted upon the citizens of the United States. “Trump should be commended...” Lets review facts that cannot be ignored, nor allowed.
• 2016 Russia interfered with the U.S. Presidential Elections. Trump was not elected by U.S. citizens (popular vote), yet won by influence over the Electroral College.
From his first day in office:
• Lafayette Park Photo Op, resulted in our own government sending boots on the ground military, to attack to peaceful protesters. Violating their freedom of speech, freedom of assembly.
• Russian bounties on US Soldiers heads.
• Trump was impeached, for asking Russians to “do me a favor” seeking dirt on a political rival. Odd no mention of that indictment in Blaine’s column. Trump was impeached.
• Lies, lies and failure to lead a country out of a world-wide pandemic. He knew in January 2020 (Rush Limberger interview). He failed to lead, he knew!
• 442,522 dead citizens from COVID. 442,522, Trump’s bungled, failed to lead. Bleach, right?
He did not cause the pandemic, but certainly didn’t step up to protect America.
• Encouraging, employing assistance from white supremacist groups to run free reign. Trump’s FBI chief has said the greatest domestic threat to terrorism are white supremacists. Failing to label this group as terrorist.
• Nov. 2020 election was fair, free, and final. No evidence of voter fraud, no matter how you want to spin it.
• Jan. 6, Trump inspired the coup/insurrection attempt on the US Capitol during the confirmation of the electoral votes.
Worthy of a commendation? Seriously, Rep. Blaine Luetkemeyer, you want to applaud the most evil man on this planet? While thumbing your nose at over 81,000+ votes. Stop the steal of truth.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here